Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is the student activation code

50 REPLIES 50
SOLVED
Message 1 of 51
kvork
36407 Views, 50 Replies

where is the student activation code

Where is the activation code for autocad2014 student? The activation code on my account does not consist of enougth numbers and does not work. Please Help! How to you contact anyone from autodesk?

Ran
50 REPLIES 50
Message 2 of 51
JDMather
in reply to: kvork

Activation code is generated automatically when you

click on Activate

and enter your personal Serial Number and Product Code (while connected to the internet).

There should be complete step-by-step instructons on the student community website.

When activating you will also be sent an emial with the activation code, but you should not need to manually enter the code unless re-installing (and even then you don't normally need to enter  it as the installation will find the code).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 51
kvork
in reply to: JDMather

Thank you. All sorted.
Ran
Message 4 of 51
franner16
in reply to: JDMather

I dont get an e-mail?? and i cant get Revit to funktion!
Message 5 of 51
camilo.lemos
in reply to: franner16

Hi franner16, welcome to the community!

I've checked your account and you have both Revit 2013 and 2014 activated. You should be good to use those products normally. What kind of difficulty are you having when trying to use these products?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 51
franner16
in reply to: camilo.lemos

When i have installed revit, it askes for an activation. but when i try do do it online it reports an (error 400) so i need an activation code from you. but i dont know were to find it?? can you help me?
Message 7 of 51
camilo.lemos

Sure, I can help you with that!

Can you please send me the request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 8 of 51
franner16

Done. And thanks.
Message 9 of 51
camilo.lemos

I haven't received your private message. Can you please make sure it has been sent?

Camilo Lemos

Message 10 of 51

Hi Camilo, it happens to me exactly the same than to franner16 (error 400). Could you please help me?

I can´t find your email on your profile either. Thanks in advance.

Message 11 of 51
joel_blomen

I didn´t get my activation code for inventor 2014, student version... I only recievde a serial number and product key...

Message 12 of 51
camilo.lemos
in reply to: joel_blomen

Hi @joel_blomen and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

A serial number and a product are actually all you need to get your product up and running!

The activation code is generated by the program itself after you input your serial number. 

If you're having difficulty getting your product activated, please follow the steps described here.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 13 of 51
vishalb

plzz send me link of FREE AUTODISK2014 SOFTWARE to my mail        

Message 14 of 51
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: vishalb

Hi @vishalb, 

I removed your email address. Moving forward please do not post any personal information and License details on public forums for your security and privacy.

I can see you already have an Education Community Account but have not downloaded any Products yet. Log into the site and download any available Products from there. After clicking on the download button, you will then be provided a Serial # and Product Key. See here for details. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 15 of 51
RaphaelBragan

Guys, I downloaded the educational version (AutoCAD 2015) but it won't activate.
Message 16 of 51

@RaphaelBragan

Welcome to the community..

When you created your Autodesk Educational Account and requested AutoCAD, did you select the 2015 version?  By default the version is based on the latest released version which is 2017.  Go back (here) and request the 2015 version.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 17 of 51
RaphaelBragan

Hello @Mark.Lancaster,

I have the 2015 student version installed but it shows an error message when trying to activate online. I think I should have gotten the activation code in my email, but it did not happen. I still got the e-mais with the other codes, 900-xxxxxxxx and product key 001G1but no activation code.
Message 18 of 51

What error message?

To the right of your posting is a link that states:  New: Get an Activation Code.  In the link is also a chat option as well...

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 19 of 51
AnatoliySokolov1981

Is not activated educational version AutoCAD 2016. Error 400.

Message 20 of 51

@AnatoliySokolov1981

Welcome to the community...

Did you try the link that I specified and still getting this error or is this error happening when you go to activate when you launch the product?

If you didn't try the link that I specified above then do one of the following

1.  http://otto-customer-production.mybluemix.net/

2.  Use the Autodesk Register Once site (link below in my signature) and follow the steps.

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report