Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visualization file revit on tablet surface pro

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
ppesce
1332 Views, 8 Replies

visualization file revit on tablet surface pro

How can I get visualization of revit file on tablet Windows surface Pro 128 Gb, I' ve installated revit 2014 but doesn't start, in other way autocad 2014 get right!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
TravisNave
in reply to: ppesce

I don't understand your problem.  Autodesk products work fine on my Surface Pro.  What issue are you experiencing?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 9
ppesce
in reply to: TravisNave

I've Building Design Suite  Premium and Revit 2014 on windows 8 tablet surface pro but revit doesn't work, i send you a error file

Message 4 of 9
TravisNave

And that translates to?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 9
dembkod

ppesce,

Hello. If you could translate into English, it may help. I am guessing there may be a corrupt install or a permission problem. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled?

Have you updated your graphics card drivers?

Have you checked the Windows Event Log for any errors?

I would uninstall and trr to reinstall first, and make sure Antivirus is off before you install. It is a good place to start.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 6 of 9
ppesce

i send the translation:

Impossible to start the specified application. The configuration of the flanked mode application is not right. To consumption event registry application or use tool line command sxstrace.exe to have more information

Message 7 of 9
TravisNave

This is a known problem with the Visual C++ files.

Please see this KB article:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=14095878&linkID=9241177

Good Luck!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 8 of 9
ppesce

I've solved unistalling all autodesk programs and reinstalling with the right Visual C + + files,

thank for your support

Message 9 of 9
am_love857

how can i downlaod revit for tablet ? and any autodesk product?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report