Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video card problem?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mar.prete
1109 Views, 4 Replies

video card problem?

Hi, I have a new laptop Dell XPS15 9530 (Windows 8.1,64 bit OS, Intel Core i7-4702HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M  graphics). I'm trying to install and use Revit 2014:  the program opens very slowly then i can't click some button like "Edit Type " of a wall that it crashes. Also I can't close the program with the X button but only with the task manger.

I thought that it could be a problem of the video card. I've taken a screenshot of what I see in Options-Graphics : "the video card has not been tested". I tried to uncheck the hardware acceleration with any results.

I Hope you can help me.
Thank you in advance

Marika Prete

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
emily.xu
in reply to: mar.prete

Try to update your graphics card driver, see any improvement.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 5
mar.prete

I've updeted the video card.. any improuvements. Same problems that I had before the update. Can I do something else?

Thank you

Marika

Message 4 of 5
pendean

Is Win 8.1 listed as a supported OS in REVIT 2014? I only see REVIT 2015 listed.
Message 5 of 5
mar.prete

At the moment I've solved the problem using a lower resolution.. not 3200X1800 but 1920X1080 pixel. So I think the problem was the high resolution. Next days I will try with Revit 2015 and check if it works with the higher one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report