Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
kkhofner
256 Views, 1 Reply

vault 2014 install error

I am installing vault 2014 in server 2008 r2 and I have recieved error 29001. Vault Management error: Client not found response content of ", but expected'text/xml'. the request failed with an empty response (see attachement). I have tried looking it up online but I cant find anything about it. any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: kkhofner

In the past, Vault 29001 errors have generally been related to the registration of the correction version of ASP.NET to IIS.  I always registered it manually from the version of .NET installed.  For example:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727>aspnet_regiis.exe -i

Here's a good place to start:

http://crackingthevault.typepad.com/crackingthevault/2010/10/error-29001-vault-management-error.html

Make sure you have installed IIS and .NET, of course.  Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report