Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update 1 inventor SP1.1 download 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
paulczarnietzki
361 Views, 3 Replies

update 1 inventor SP1.1 download 2013

Hello,

I am trying to use the Optimization command on some parts, and unfortunatly, it gives me the message "Update 1 for Inventor 2013 SP1.1 is required to keep uising the Opimization service..."

I follow the link, and it takes me to the downloads section, but all of the links to download the correct update are dead. They just redirect to the main page. Is there any way to get the files to download?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
asburyj
in reply to: paulczarnietzki

The Autodesk Knowledge site was recently changed and the deal links are still being worked out. If you are installing service packs for inventor I suggest you skip 1.1 and go all the way to SP2 (which includes 1.1) Here's the link

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-in...

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 4
paulczarnietzki
in reply to: asburyj

Thanks,

I have installed the newer service pack, but it still gives me the same error. I recently installed inventor onto a new hard drive as well, so it was a fresh install.

Message 4 of 4
asburyj
in reply to: paulczarnietzki

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report