Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble downloading 2013 for school. i

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lowngoxj
472 Views, 3 Replies

trouble downloading 2013 for school. i

I'm trying to download off the web site to get free version for my class. Every time i pull up the recomenned downloads, just autoCAD is not on there. All i get are the extentions like electrical etc. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nrz13
in reply to: lowngoxj

Autodesk may not be offering 2013 anymore since 2014 came out.  You can download a free trial of 2014 here:
http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-autocad/free-trial

I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, or if there's a special free educational version that you're talking about.

Work:  AutoCAD 2022.1.3, Windows 10 Pro v22H2 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Pro SSD, AMD Radeon Pro WX 5100, 3 Dell Monitors (3840x2160)
Home: AutoCAD 2022.1.3, Windows 10 Pro v22H2 64-bit, Intel Core i7-11700, 64GB RAM, Samsung 980 Pro SSD, NVIDIA Quadro P2200, Dell Monitor (3840x2160)
Message 3 of 4
JDMather

The student download website appears to be broken in IE.
I then tried with Chrome and the list was there.

AutoCAD.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
philip.s

Hello Waylon,

We were experiencing in the Education Community which was not allowing users to select their school during the registration process and automatically associating Magenta Academy. In turn this caused certain products not to show up and an "Error assigning serial number to product: This is an operation implementation generated fault" message to display.

With that being said this has just been resolved and the site is once again fully functional. In order to access the site benefits, please create a new Education Community account using a different email address as your existing profile is corrupt.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report