Installation & Licensing

lowngoxj
Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

trouble downloading 2013 for school. i

257 Views, 3 Replies
04-05-2013 12:56 PM

I'm trying to download off the web site to get free version for my class. Every time i pull up the recomenned downloads, just autoCAD is not on there. All i get are the extentions like electrical etc. 

Distinguished Mentor
nrz13
Message 2 of 4 (247 Views)

Re: trouble downloading 2013 for school. i

04-05-2013 01:52 PM in reply to: lowngoxj

Autodesk may not be offering 2013 anymore since 2014 came out.  You can download a free trial of 2014 here:
http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-autocad/free-trial

I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, or if there's a special free educational version that you're talking about.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
System specs: AutoCAD 2015 64-bit SP1, Windows 7 64-bit SP1, Intel Core i7-2600K, 16GB RAM, Crucial M4 SSD, AMD FirePro V4900, 2 Dell Monitors (2560x1600)
*Expert Elite*
JDMather
Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

04-05-2013 02:18 PM in reply to: lowngoxj

The student download website appears to be broken in IE.
I then tried with Chrome and the list was there.

AutoCAD.png

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2014 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional
Inventor Professional 2015 64-bit
http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity
http://home.pct.edu/~jmather/content/DSG322/inventor_surface_tutorials.htm
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)

04-05-2013 06:05 PM in reply to: lowngoxj

Hello Waylon,

We were experiencing in the Education Community which was not allowing users to select their school during the registration process and automatically associating Magenta Academy. In turn this caused certain products not to show up and an "Error assigning serial number to product: This is an operation implementation generated fault" message to display.

With that being said this has just been resolved and the site is once again fully functional. In order to access the site benefits, please create a new Education Community account using a different email address as your existing profile is corrupt.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube