Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking and usage licensing software

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ctnycc
411 Views, 3 Replies

tracking and usage licensing software

Can any one tell me whether the above software acan actually tell what one is actually doing with the Autocad drawing software, e.g. can it state how much time is being devoted to programming via autolisp etc.  How much detail does it give?

Thanks for any help on this

Regards

Colin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: ctnycc

License tracking software like SAMReport Lite will only track license usage over time but nothing more. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

... it actually does MORE than that! We all know about metadata, right? Since the software monitors your communications MAC address (specific to you and your computer) it's not hard to associate the data they download directly to YOU!
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
... it actually does MORE than that! We all know about metadata, right? Since the software monitors your communications MAC address (specific to you and your computer) it's not hard to associate the data they download directly to YOU!

This post offers no credible information.  The license manager and SAMreport breaks down the licensing availability by time, feature code, user and license counts. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report