Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
eakridler
243 Views, 1 Reply

student trial of Revit

I signed up for the 36-month student trial for Revit, downloaded Revit 2013 to my very old laptop. Worked for a while, now laptop crashes when trying to run the program. I purchased a new laptop and need to get Revit on this new computer. I tried copying the Revit file from the old comp and installing it on the new, but this is not allowed, says "Communication Failure" and will not install. Also I tried to download again from the autodesk.com site onto the new laptop but this will not work either. I am stuck. Any suggestions?? Please help! Thank you.

-Evan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DarrenP
in reply to: eakridler

try downloading from here:

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant. http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
>download links

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report