Installation & Licensing

Xiapher
Message 1 of 26 (1,833 Views)

student registration problem

1833 Views, 25 Replies
11-20-2010 10:54 AM

So I signed up for the 3-year student thing you set up for us, And filled out that form with school-email, name and all that. I registered, then the activation email came around. I clicked on the link in there, and had to put in my activation ID and code. Only thing is; 

Your registration information was not valid.

This came up after I clicked the link, now my question, is there a way to fix this without making a new account, since I only have one school mail.

rmalone77
Message 2 of 26 (1,824 Views)

Re: student registration problem

11-20-2010 11:27 AM in reply to: Xiapher

The same thing is happening to me. I cannot activate my account. It keeps telling me:

"Your registration information was not valid."

I've even tried manually entering the regristation id and registration code.

The odd thing is the title of the page says "Registration Successful"

malcolm25
Message 3 of 26 (1,666 Views)

11-21-2010 10:41 PM in reply to: Xiapher

I have this problem too. I'm not sure if its the registration I'm having problems with, or is it there not being enough serials, ether way its super annoying I just want to activate the 3 yr licence as I'm a student : (

I cant get serials for any software products offering the free 3 yr licence for students 

genev
Message 4 of 26 (1,618 Views)

11-22-2010 07:21 AM in reply to: Xiapher

It is not only a student registration problem, but also for teachers. I am a teacher and having the same problem with not being able to activate my account (genev@troyusd.org) with the link emailed to me or manually using the numbers given in the email. Also when trying to request  a license it telling me "We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.". I know they are not out of SNs as a fellow teacher is able to request licenses for products with no problems.

How do we correct this?

MiriamBacterium
Message 5 of 26 (1,527 Views)

11-22-2010 02:27 PM in reply to: Xiapher

I have the same problem. PLEASE HELP. I need it for my Uni project ASAP :'(

mx_gibson
Message 6 of 26 (1,496 Views)

11-22-2010 03:42 PM in reply to: rmalone77

I have the same problem, I clicked on the link on the confirmation email sent to my mail, and appeared in the Registration Successful , but in the lower part said :

Your registration information was not valid.

Then to be sure  I pasted the Registration code and ID given on the email, and still no luck...

Any help PLEASE??? 

Joseph_Kraffert
Message 7 of 26 (1,427 Views)

11-23-2010 02:54 AM in reply to: mx_gibson

i've the same problem. plz help!!!

kdorris953
Message 8 of 26 (1,395 Views)

11-23-2010 06:07 AM in reply to: Xiapher

Same problem. I can't believe no one from Autodesk has replied with a solution yet. Has anyone else who posted here resolved their account activation issue?

Grant512
Message 9 of 26 (1,382 Views)

11-23-2010 06:58 AM in reply to: Xiapher

Hello,

I am having the same problem.  I have downloaded the Autodesk Inventor Pro and it indicates that the 30 day trial has started.  My teacher indicated we would have the use of this software for the school year.  Can you provide a serial number?

Thanks,

Grant

VisionQuest
Message 10 of 26 (1,366 Views)

11-23-2010 07:24 AM in reply to: Xiapher

I too am having problems, they just demoed smoke at my school as we were told we could get a student version here yet I am having the same problems as everyone else here.

Gary Williams

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube