Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
martamieta
227 Views, 3 Replies

student license

Hi!
I am studying computer science and my subject for master thesis is modeling human face mimicry. I wonder if I could use Maya Studio for free in this purpose? Is there any chance for support while using student license ?

Thanks in advance for response,
Marta

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: martamieta

Hi Marta and welcome to the forums!

I would suggest reading the Eligibility Requirements of the Education Community to check if you are able to access our Free Student Software (students enrolled in an educational institution generally meet the requirements). If you meet the requirements, simply register in the Education Community and download Maya for free.

Regarding support, students have a wide range of support options available to them. You can find them here.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
martamieta

As far as I have read I am eligible for using Maya for learing purpose using Student licence. But still I can't find any information about using it as a tool for accomplishing my master thesis (it will include public presentation of outcome of my work). Any suggestions?

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos

Hi Marta,

As long as you are using the software for learning/educational purposes and you are not generating any finanacial profit from using the software, you should be ok to use this for your thesis.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report