Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

someone ordered maya after hacking my email !!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
docesam2
457 Views, 3 Replies

someone ordered maya after hacking my email !!

i recieved the following email from noreply@autodesk.com

Thank you for registering your Autodesk product. The information you provide helps us serve you better in the future and helps you stay informed about Autodesk products and services.

Serial Number: XXXXXXXXX
Product: Autodesk Maya 2013

If you have requested an activation code through the Autodesk website, you may need to follow these additional instructions to complete your activation:

1. On your computer, copy the below activation code to your clipboard or save the Activation File (if attached).
  2. Start the product for which you requested an activation code.
  3. Follow the prompts to activate the product.
  4. When requested, paste the activation code from your clipboard or browse to the Activation File you saved in Step 1 to complete the activation.

Activation Code:<hidden>

i am not the owned of this copy and i don't use maya or any 3d software. just my email was hacked.

what should i do ?

Sincerely
Autodesk Global Business Services

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: docesam2

Hi docesam2:

To investigate further, send us the serial number through private message(click on my arlinpega.bibat profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) so that we may check further. Also, include the email address that you mentioned was hacked so we can verify that the serial number is linked to that account.  We will advise you further once we have the information.

Thank you! 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 4
arlinpega.bibat

Hi docesam2:

The serial number you provided is a student serial number and linked to the gmail account you provided. It was activated on computer name MOSA-PC on September 22. The student license is a free software. Your user ID to this forum is associated to your gmail account d*******@gmail.com. Please clarify what it is that you would like to be done for your student community account.

Best Regards,.

Arlin Bibat
Message 4 of 4
docesam2

lol i don't know.do whatever you want just keep the hacker away 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report