Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

softlock license manager

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
a00958806
1120 Views, 3 Replies

softlock license manager

while using my Autocad suddenly the program shut down, and when i try to open it again it show a massage that says "the security sistem (softlock license manager) is not functioning or is improperly installed." now it doesnt let me open any of my autodesk products, they start running but just flash open and close again. i have a student licence, and i would like to know how to solve my problem. thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: a00958806

Unfortunately you will likely need to remove the licensing information and then reactivate the product. 

Rename the *.data files in the hidden folders here:

Windows 7

C:\ProgramData\flexnet\adsk*.data

XP

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\flexnet\adsk*.data

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
wilsonj93499
in reply to: TravisNave

How do I do that?  Please be very specific.  Do you mean remove the program?  I can't seem to find anywhere that I can get to my license info.

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
wilsonj93499
in reply to: TravisNave

I just deleted the adsk* files, now what? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report