Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single server licence problems with AutoCAD MAP 2014

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
EricMasson8010
585 Views, 4 Replies

single server licence problems with AutoCAD MAP 2014

Hi all,

I have a issue with the installation of AutoCAD MAP 3D 2014 with XP PRO SP3

We reserve our single server licence file and install like we always do.

But this year, we have this message while opening the program : " The security system (softlock licence manager) is not functioning or is improperly installed. "

I try to see if my pc can read the licence file from server and no problem.

I have a error log on the server

9:35:22 (lmgrd) adskflex using TCP-port 2080

9:36:04 (adskflex) TCP_NODELAY NOT enabled

9:36:04 (adskflex) UNSUPPORTED: "XXXXMAP_2013_0F" (XXXXXXXXXXXX ) PC_name  (License server system does not support this feature. (-18,327))

We don't have any issue with AutoCAD MAP 2013 that we still use now.

The two licence file are on the same server.

I don' understand wat's the problem

Thx

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: EricMasson8010

I've had other users have similar problems with the -18 unsupported error after updating the license file.  This is much more common when the suite changes from one to another.  In any case, it generally affects the previous versions of the software installed from the older suite, that for some reason, cannot cascade using the newer Subscription license. 

However, this can usually be solved by deleting the CascadeInfo.cas file on the client and relaunching the software. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13894457&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
EricMasson8010
in reply to: TravisNave

We fond the solution!

It was our licence file manager that needs a update so please check that if you have the same problem.

Message 4 of 5
prem
in reply to: EricMasson8010

The same problem updating license manager did not solve it, surprisingly all other products of the suite are working fine except for AutoCAD 2014, if there is problem with the license manager in that case all other products should stop workingSmiley Sad

Thanks
Prem
Windows 7 64 Bit
16 Gigs of RAM
Intel I7
Nvdia Quadro 3000M
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: prem

Could be a problem with how the cascade is working in your license file. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report