Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sign in problems - autocad lt subscription

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
riverbirch
866 Views, 5 Replies

sign in problems - autocad lt subscription

I just purchased autoCAD LT annual subscription. It won't let me sign in. I've attached a screenshot. When I click "continue" I'm asked for a serial number which I do not have. Should it have been emailed to me with my purchase receipt?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: riverbirch

Did you click on the SUBSCRIPTION HELP link on that page for assistance?
Did you get a confirmation email about your purchase with your log-in inforation and "invite"? It's a required step.
Message 3 of 6
jessica.t

Hi Riverbirch and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I tried researching your email address in our system but found that you are not associated to any active Subscriptions or licenses. This may be the case if you are not the Contract Manager or Software Coordinator of the account which would result in the error.

As Dean suggested and if you haven't already, please click the Subscription Help link for direct assistance. Or you can reach our customer service team through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. 

If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 6
riverbirch
in reply to: jessica.t

I ordered the product for myself so there shouldn't be an issue. As I mentioned, I purchased the annual susbscription to autoCAD LT. I did notice that I will be recieving an activation code within 12 hours of the order. Could this be the issue or does what you're seeing indicate that that won't be the case? If so, there definitely a problem. I've attached a screenshot of the email receipt.  I could also get one from American Express.

Info from purchase:

Your order and billing information

Order Number: 8927341935 Order Date: March 31, 2014

Product Name: AutoCAD LT (annual desktop subscription with auto-renewal)
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $360.00

SubTotal: $360.00
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $22.50
Total: $382.50

Message 5 of 6
jessica.t

Thank you for the additional information but I do see that you placed your order at 3/31/14 6:33:36 PM CDT and it can take up to 24 hours for your order to process. But I will check to see if I can push the order through.

Do you need a product download in the meantime? You can download and install your product as a trial for now and then once you get your serial number you can activate the trial and convert it into a commercial version. If yes, please visit our Virtual Agent for a download link.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

Hi riverbirch!

Your Autodesk Online Store order has been processed. You should have received an email with all of the necessary information. Apologies for the wait! If you have any other questions please let me know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report