Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial numbers for autocad 2011 32-bit english version

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
4009 Views, 1 Reply

serial numbers for autocad 2011 32-bit english version

Can anybody tell us what is going on with the serial numbers??? I haven't been able to use the program for more than 10 days. I sign in every single day but still nothing! I desperately need it. I haven't finished my project and  I have to give it next monday. Please DO SOMETHING......

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am having the same problem, but in my case it applies to all available product from the student website.

I am not sure if this is due to the fact that keycodes are affected by the school and location one is signed in with, but I sure know that something needs to get done. I have been trying to download 3DS Max along with several other apps ever since I joined, but I haven't been able to get a serial. It always keeps responding with a message telling me that Autodesk is temporarily out of keycodes. A bit of a surprise that a serious company can't find such a bug and fix it in less time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report