Installation & Licensing

jamiehammonds
Message 1 of 4 (719 Views)

serial number and product key for student

719 Views, 3 Replies
12-06-2012 01:55 PM

i have downloaded the student educational autocad 2011 as i know what to do with this one for my college work but i dont have a serial number or product key how do i get this?

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 4 (700 Views)

Re: serial number and product key for student

12-06-2012 04:37 PM in reply to: jamiehammonds

Hello Jamie and welcome to the community!

You can request a student license from either the Education Community or Student Facebook sites. Please check out the following tutorials for more info.

How to Register in the Education Community

How to request a license / download from the Education Community

Philip Schmelzer
christiancruzsegura
Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

07-18-2013 08:52 PM in reply to: jamiehammonds

Hi,

I just downloaded autocad 2012 student version. it is now asking for my serial number and product key. However, when i downloaded it there was an error saying that they can't provide me with a code at the moment, to download the software and try to get it later. Ive tried for the last two hours and I kee[ getting the same message. What could I do?

Im located in ottawa, ontario, canada.

Alumni
arlinpega.bibat
Message 4 of 4 (338 Views)

07-18-2013 10:29 PM in reply to: christiancruzsegura

Dear christiancruzsegura:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us your contact information (address, school..) via private message (click on my user ID and then click "Send this user a private message"). This is so that I may set-up your account in our system. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube