Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Reaffirmation" not allowing me to do anything

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
damonbrom
333 Views, 4 Replies

"Reaffirmation" not allowing me to do anything

HI,

When I log into autodesk student page it leads me straight to the reaffirmation process.

After entering all information corrently and clicking the box to agree to T&C's and error message comes up saying "You must agree to the terms and conditions to continue". The box is definitely check and all other data correct.

What is going on?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: damonbrom

Hi damonbrom,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the only work around at this moment for the reaffirmation error / issue within the Education Community is to register with a different email address.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, or accept this post as a solution if it fully resolves your inquiry.

Message 3 of 5
damonbrom
in reply to: philip.s

Any progress Phil?

Im still having the same problem

Message 4 of 5
philip.s

Hi Damon,

As there is no permanent fix for the reaffirmation issue at this moment, the only workaround is to register with a different email address as mentioned above. Were you able to try that / are you still having issues?

Message 5 of 5
damonbrom

Yeah I've done that now. 
Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report