Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Out of serial numbers" Error

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
ajh25
2508 Views, 8 Replies

"Out of serial numbers" Error

I have downloaded REVIT 2011, and when I click "Get Serial", I am informed,

"We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation."

I am now at the end of the 30-day trial, and I am still getting this message.  How else can I get a serial number for my product?  I called the product support line, and they said to submit a request for an application here.  Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
david.lau
in reply to: ajh25

I would create an account and register here:

http://students.autodesk.com/

My response is based on your email that is associated with your ajh25 account.

David Lau
Message 3 of 9
ajh25
in reply to: david.lau

I already have an account.  I am already registered.  I already have the program downloaded and installed.

I am just being told that they are out of automatically-generated serial numbers, and I was told this is how to receive one.  Please advise.

Message 4 of 9
david.lau

Can you send an email to:  studentcommunity@autodesk.com?

I would include some screen captures with your login screen at students.autodesk.com explaining the problem.

David Lau
Message 5 of 9
tscarbo1
in reply to: david.lau

did u figure out how to get the serial number ? im having the same problem but with the max and maya

Message 6 of 9
ajh25

I emailed the addy david lau gave out above, and got the reply that Autodesk no longer uses that account.  They recommended I send any problems that sound like ours to:

authcodes@autodesk.com

I just sent an email there, and I'm waiting for a reply.  Good luck!  If you find some other way to get a serial, let me know!

-aaron

Message 7 of 9
tscarbo1

ok thanks .. ill let you know if i get anything.

Message 8 of 9
ajh25
in reply to: tscarbo1

Just got a reply from the authcodes people.

They gave me the link to fill out a "form" requesting a serial number.  Quote from them below.  Waiting on them now...

"Kindly go to http://students.autodesk.com and click on the link 'Support'. Please complete the form on the webpage and the student community team will reply to your enquiries."

Message 9 of 9
tscarbo1

thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report