Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Download your upgrade now" not working

27 REPLIES 27
Message 1 of 28
TITOPERON4108
891 Views, 27 Replies

"Download your upgrade now" not working

I have tried to access my download section area from 2 diferent providers here in South of Brazil, in 2 computers and also with 2 browsers in which, IE9 and Chrome. When I click the button "Get your upgrade now" the browser starts trying to connect to "salesforce.com" but nothing loads. I am trying to download the Autodesk Premium package x64, please help me.

27 REPLIES 27
Message 2 of 28

this is the right name of the package that I want to download: Autodesk_Product_Design_Suite_Premium_2012_English_Win_64bit

Message 3 of 28

Hi TITOPERON4108.

Could you please send me your contract number and registered e-mail addresss via Private Message so that I can help you with your downloads? (please click on the envelope next to your account name at the top of this page).

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 28

Issue solved. Now download is working. Thanks

Message 5 of 28

How did you solve this issue because my "download your upgade" button hasn't worked for months?

Cheers,

Andy

Message 6 of 28

Hi Andy,

Please Private Message me your Contract Number and email address so we can check on our end.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 28

Send the data to the Autodesk support team as required and then They will solve the issue internally on their system. 

Message 8 of 28

Hi Joane, I sent details as requested.  Can you confirm that you received them?

Regards,

Andy

Message 9 of 28

Hi Andy,

Changes and corrections were made to your account. You should now be able to download your software via Subscription  Center.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 10 of 28

Hi Guys

Could someone please help me? I have the same issue. as soon as i click on "Get upgrade" all I get is a blank screen.

Message 11 of 28

Hello hattinghjhattinghj3850,

Welcome to our forums.

This is due to an internal defect in your Subscription account. I have opened a ticket. Our technicians are working on this. I'll let you know as soon as your account has been fixed. 

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 12 of 28

Dear hattinghjhattinghj3850,

Sorry about the delay. The issue has been fixed. You should now be able to access the downloads after clicking on 'Get Your Upgrade'. To verify your account, I have had to reset the password. I'll send you the new password by e-mail shortly.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 13 of 28
sidbhat
in reply to: TITOPERON4108

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my account. What steps can be done to rectify this?

Thank you

Message 14 of 28
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: sidbhat

Hi Sid,

Changes were made to your account, please do try logging into Subscription Center and download your software.

If you are still unable to do so, please reply back with the following information:

- Product Name and Version

- Browser used

- Screenshot of the error

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 15 of 28

Thanks Simona

Working again.
Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 28

Same problem. I'm clicking the Get Your Upgrade button and getting a blank screen. Tried it on multiple browsers and on multiple computers. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Message 17 of 28

My apologies for the inconvenience Brian.

I've made a correction to your account which should resolve the blank screen / SFDC looping issue. Please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end. If it doesn't clear it up, please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your password or permission to reset it and I'll troubleshoot accordingly.

I also wanted to point out that as a temporary workaround you can also download current release software directly from the corresponding Trials page, and current + previous version software from Matt, our Virtual Assistant.

Message 18 of 28
ProvanCAD
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

I have the same problem. Blank page trying to load salesforce.com. Nothing comes up.

I will send you the contractnr. in a PM.

Best Regards

Message 19 of 28
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ProvanCAD

Hi ProvanCAD, 

Please send the PM with your contract number and password (or a permission to reset it)  to me as my colleague Philip above is not in the office today.

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 20 of 28
miha.santavec
in reply to: philip.s

I have same looping issue when try to access upgrade/download page.

Please help.

BR,

Miha

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report