Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Corrupt Files" message error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Danielxz9
252 Views, 1 Reply

"Corrupt Files" message error

2 months ago our son's instructor recommended Inventor. Since that time we acquired another Mac (we are a mac family), installed Parallels on our Maverick OS, purchased windows 8.1 tried many times to load Inventor, spent many hours on forums and could not load Inventor. Best Buy retail outlet exchanged WIndow 8.1 for 7. So, we installed 7, tried numerous times to load Inventor and .... NO GO.

Now, a month later, per the recommendation of an autodesk elite, we had a PC built PER the specs of the autodesk elite: new video card and 8G RAM.

This morning I download Inventor 2014 onto our new PC and all I get is a 'corrupt file' error message. Tried to load 2013, with same results.

I cannot find the emails I received from the kind Autodesk Elite tech who set up our phone session, cannot reach him.

Question: 'why are we receiving a "corrupt file" error message when attempting to load 2014 onto our Windows 7 ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Danielxz9

Please try a broswer download. 

If there is more than 1 part, the first part is going to be 4 GB in size.  This is the filesize limit for FAT32 (Legacy) & for USB thumb drives (default).

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-download-software-...

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report