Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem installing revit architectu​re 2011 and autocad electrical 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ryanonline25
251 Views, 2 Replies

problem installing revit architectu​re 2011 and autocad electrical 2012

hi i have just downloaded Revit Architecture 2011 and AutoCAD Electrical 2012. When i go to install them a window pops up called 'winRAR self extracting archive'. they both will go throught the process up until near the end then it stops. the fault that comes up says that some isntallation file are corrupt. attached are screen shots of my problems...i have uninstalled all autodesk programmes and any file in the autodesk folder also...any help is greatly appreciated

running on Windows 7...64 bit

Enda

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: ryanonline25

you haven't installed anything yet

all your doing at this point is extracting the installation file

it sounds the download is corrupt

try downloading again using a another browser

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: ryanonline25

Darren is right.  Your download is corrupt and will not install. 

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report