Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please initialize the log4cplus system properly

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
smeza
8511 Views, 4 Replies

please initialize the log4cplus system properly

HI!

I am struggling quite a while but I can’t get any new Autodesk program to work. I already have Revit and Navisworks 2013 installed and everything seems to be OK with them they work properly.

Problems start to appear when I tried to install AutoCad and Showcase. In both cases everything seems to be OK when I install them, but when I try to run them splash screen starts up and then it closes and Error report pops up. No error description is available. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall booth of them, but without success.

I also tried to run “ShowcaseConsole.exe”. It shows the following error.

error.jpg

Thanks,
Sebastjan

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
iulianvifor1
in reply to: smeza

I get the same error when trying any option from the Create tab in Maya 2014 student version. 

Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: iulianvifor1

@iulianvifor1 wrote:

I get the same error when trying any option from the Create tab in Maya 2014 student version. 

read this: http://area.autodesk.com/forum/autodesk-maya/autodesk-maya-2014/log4cplus-error/

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
mayanic
in reply to: smeza

hi,

I get the same error - what shall I do?!

the link doesn't work anymore . ..

plz help

Message 5 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: mayanic

read this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Maya-General/log4cplus-ERROR/td-p/4290303

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report