Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no serial number on install!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
d.papalia
352 Views, 2 Replies

no serial number on install!

When I install both revit and autocad 2014, it fails.

I have downloaded and installed autocad 2011 a few years ago and all worked fine.

When I download the student version, before I install it its meant to come up with the product and serial number window?(window 1 attachment)

Mine doesnt open this window. It just starts the install after I have downloaded it. When the install is complete I restart the pc. Once its back on, and open up autocad 2014 and I get this window(issue in attachments). The program crashes and it says it needs to close. I dont get this window either, try activate(image in attachments)

NEED HELP ON HOW TO GET THIS TO WORK AND HOW TO ACTIVATE???????

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: d.papalia

You're probably suffering from a known issue we affectionately refer to as the "2014 activation crash."

See my link below for the fix. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21825687&linkID=12305695

Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
d.papalia
in reply to: TravisNave

I have followed all the steps on that license crash page, and still doesnt work!!!!!

What else can I do?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report