Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
DROCK1627
1076 Views, 4 Replies

no internet connection

i use my design review to check the drawings that i am sending to my clients. after many reminders that a new version of design review was available,  i tried to download the new version. it deleted my old version, told me i didnt have an internet connection for the new version, and now i have no design review? every time i try to download it says " no internet connection" even though i clearly have a very good high speed conection. please help me as i really need to get back to work and be able to use design review with my clients

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ben.ella
in reply to: DROCK1627

I am haveing EXACLTY the same problem. Can any one help?

Message 3 of 5
DROCK1627
in reply to: ben.ella

finally got it solved, on my own of course. Im sure autodesk is sooo busy with more important things. 5 days of requests, and not a single reply from anyone at autodesk. so, go to my computer, control panel, add/remove programs. then find anything with "akmai" (i had 2 items). renove them, go back to autodesk.com and SAVE the file. then close autodesk, go to my computer and double click the SAVED file.

Message 4 of 5
kcgaiallc
in reply to: DROCK1627

I get the same error message after stupidly downloading the new version.

I do not see ANY post form Autodesk

How do they get away with such poor support for so long?

Any other comapny would be out of business for such poor service.

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: kcgaiallc

Support is offered thru the Reseller channel.  This is a peer forum.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report