Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new suite licenses, old single product installs

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Jroper
300 Views, 3 Replies

new suite licenses, old single product installs

We now have some new Suite licenses due to the free upgrade promo in March.  I am trying to prepare for changing over those products.  For example, our Map network licenses became Infrastructure Design Suite Standard.

Will old installs of Map 2013, 2012, 2011 recognize the new Suite package licenses on the network license manger?  When I parse the file on the Autodesk Partner Portal License Paser site, it shows feature codes for 2011 products (example 85557MAP_2011_0F), but the feature code for 2013 has changed to the Infrastructure Design Suite Standard code(85993IDSS_2013_0F).  There is no Map 2013 feature code.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Jroper

when you launch map 3d 2013 it will grab 85993IDSS_2013_0F if their are no 85981MAP_2013_0F in the license file

but i think you will be getting 2014  infrastructure standard suite

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Jroper
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks.  I just tested it now.  Our 2013 Map licenses will grab a new IDSS license.  I'm guessing this is a function of the PLIST.  Should we update the PLIST with these new licenses?

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Jroper

the plist went way when the 2013 products came out

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report