Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi license seats - network - how I can install one license for a home use ?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
djanuszek
525 Views, 3 Replies

multi license seats - network - how I can install one license for a home use ?

Hi I'm running into problem installing one home license type form our EDU package of ECS 2013 Ultimate. I already filled in a form and a request for one seat but cannot find options to generate one single license in my contract manager website. I need that license running on different operating system which is Linux RedHat Enterprise Server x64. All of our school multi seats running on network license on Win7 x64 operating system. Can You help me or give right link to the license request? greetings Dawid Januszek facebook.com/DRIMAGINE www.drimagine.com
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: djanuszek

Typically a home use exception is a stand-alone license, rather than a network seat. If approved, you should receive a 13-month stand-alone license for your product. However, someone from Autodesk will have to address this directly.  This is a peer forum and as such, this is beyond the scope of friendly help.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: TravisNave

heres how to request one: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17292987&linkID=9240617

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
DRIMAGINE
in reply to: djanuszek

HI Guyz

Thanks for advices. It helped and I filled in a form to request one home license. Now I'm waiting to response from Autodesk about that request.

greetings

Dawid Januszek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report