The issue is that your Maya 2011 license is not being used from the server. It could be either due to multiple Lmgrd service that you may have setup in LMtools (Config service) for Maya OR your service is not using the right License file.
Here is what you can try.
On the license server machine.
1. Start Lmtools
2. Remove the old Autodesk service of Maya 2010 and create a new one for Maya 2011.
3. Make sure that you Only 1 service for Autodesk products in lmtools (Config Service).
4. Make sure that your license is pointing to Maya 2011 license file.
5. Once the service is set up and started.
6. check your debug log to make sure 2011 components are listed in the log. (Attached a Sample debug log file of sucessfull setup)
Here is the links that will show you how to set up the Network license manager.
Creating a typical Autodesk License Server service
1. Click on the Config Services tab
2. Create a new service for the Autodesk products by typing a new name in the “Service Name” field. Create a New Service Name in Service Name Field. Define the locations for the various files by clicking the “Path to the lmgrd.exe file” Browse button (when clicked, all current paths will clear and you can map them to appropriate locations.)
Path to LMGRD.EXE = C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
Path to license file = C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\License\adskServer.lic
Path to debug log file = C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\debug.log