Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading configuration 2011 Architecture to new computer

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Maurice88
203 Views, 4 Replies

loading configuration 2011 Architecture to new computer

I have installed & activated AutoCAD Architecture 2011 into a new Windows 7 64bit computer. I need to load my digitizing tablet menus from the 'Legecy' files, and load the menus, screen settings, palettes, plotter pen settings, plotters.

I have contacted my dealer, but they don't have any technical knowhow, and told me to contact their technical support team. I have sent them an e-mailed and left a voicemail. No return yet.

I have also contacted Autodesk support yesterday by e-mail, not retrun yet.

I don't want to use the LTU, since I need to compare the settings and make sure everything is set the same, before killing the old program.

Maurice

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Maurice88
in reply to: Maurice88

My request  to our dealer was answered, and the installation & configuration is nearly done. The outstanding issue is to activate the digitizing tablet.

The TABLET command is not recognized, but the tablet menus are in the CUIX file at the bottom, in the Legacy directory. Does anyone know how to get it running?

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
Maurice88

My request  to our dealer was answered, and the installation & configuration is nearly done. The outstanding issue is to activate the digitizing tablets.

The TABLET command is not recognized, but the tablet menus are in the CUIX file at the bottom, in the Legacy directory. Does anyone know how to get it running?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
Maurice88

I got it working!! I went to the big 'A' and entered 'tablet' in the seach, and it listed all the tablet command, and I clicked on the 'TABLET' and it brought up the command TABLET (config etc) on the command line. I did the callibration, and it WORKS.

Message 5 of 5
Maurice88

The tablet configuration was lost AGAIN. I have had the tablet menus working previously, with this system (Windows 7 64 bit, AutoCAD 2011, and with the Virtual Tablet Driver 7.11.02 64 bit.

During the past few months I managed to get the configuration to work correctly after numberous tries. Now it does not.

I have reset the AutoCAD options menu and double clicked on the pointing devise ‘Wintab 4.2 by Autodesk’ and double clicked on the ‘digitizer and mouse’ (which they were set to). Then I hit APPLY and OK.

When setting the tablet menu areas, the corners of the menu areas are not accepted is the curser cross hairs are off the screen area. When the configuration does work, they can be outside the screen area.

I have done over 20 attempts to set the menu areas, without it success yet. I have re-booted the computer and closed & re-started AutoCAD serveral times.

Is there a way to re-set the Wintab 4.2 diver, so the menus load & operate?

Thanks

Maurice

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report