Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linked Revit Model worksets display

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
eric
265 Views, 3 Replies

linked Revit Model worksets display

I am still new to Revit. (that being said) I have a job that we LINKED the Clients Revit Model into our Revit Model, I only need their Precast slab and Precast wall to show up dark in my drawings. What is the best way to accomplish this? The client's model is the Central model. we are not doing any fancy real time update. They send the file, I replace it, it updates in my link, but right it's showing to much unnecessary information. some of the precast is in "system model groups" in their file, some is not. How do i control this in the mu views.

After looking picking apart their job more, Maybe I can be a little more clear about my Request. I have a linked Revit Model into my job that has worksets in it (the worksets are in the linked revit model). I would like to turn off certain type of categories, and only show others, in my views. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: eric

Try asking in the appropriate Revit forum:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit/ct-p/2003

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
eric
in reply to: TravisNave

I do not understand your reply. how do i put "in the appropriate Revit forum"?

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: eric

Click my link.  Locate the appropriate Revit product listed.  Repost your question there.  You'll likely get a better response from a more focused forum for your product rather than the network licensing forum you have submitted this to.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report