Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
248 Views, 4 Replies

license usage

Does anyone know how to get the license usage reports from the license
manager? I need to know max usage per day.

Thanks,

Mike
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Create an adskflex.opt options file and configure it to make a report file for you. Save it in your License folder and restart your LM.

Example:

REPORTLOG +"C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\report.rl"

This will create a report.rl file. Then go download and get a license for SAMreport-Lite.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2538394&linkID=2475161

This will allow you to read that file and monitor your usage. Might have to do some manual reading to get it all working right. Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
travis.yi

Is there anymore information on the installation and configuration of SamReport?

I have the lic file but when I try to install sam, i receive a "JVM" message.

I already read http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2538394&linkID=2475161
this but some more information would be great.
Message 4 of 5
travis.yi

The message says "A suitable JVM could not be found".
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

I've had that same problem with the install before. I've been able to do it at the command prompt, using a switch to give the correct path to the Java install.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report