Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license transfer utility does not work

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jonckheere.sb
394 Views, 1 Reply

license transfer utility does not work

We recently upgraded our hardware and used imaging software to speed up the process, we have amongst others 2 acadlt2010, I exported both licenses before the machines were decommisioned, we installed one machine with all the necessary software and then made an image and copied this to several new pc's. I thought that by changing the serial number on one of the machines i could transfer the license back.
The first one worked perfectly (the serial was the same as the first) the one wher i changed the serial doesn't work. i can't get the online transfer utility to work in the second one. Reactivating the software is not an option because both employees have the software also installed on theire laptop for on the road, so i used up all my activations. I think i botched things up by activating the software before making the image. It was ine af those days when evrything was going wrong.
Anyone know what i can do to get everything working again. reinstalling didn't work, off course because the pc still knows what was installed.
any help can be usefull
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: jonckheere.sb

Reactivation is indeed an option. The EULA allows for additional activations for laptop use. Just because you are out of automatic Internet activations does not mean you cannot get an activation code for your product. Simply call Autodesk Activations at 1-800-551-1490 and give them your request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report