Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license transfer problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
273 Views, 5 Replies

license transfer problem

I use autocad 2002. I exported my computer licence to another computer. on target computer I have imported license.ctl file . but autocad does not work. autocad portable license utily program on target pc shows error which is in attached file (pls see.) I exported license from my computer two times and imported on target pc. but It says license broken. what should I do?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I can still export license from source pc to target pc. it works. how can I re transfer license to source computer. I tried to transfer license from target pc to source pc. but export button is not active
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

What error do you get when you try to start AutoCAD on the target computer? -- Jerry Milana, Autodesk Consulting "koc" wrote in message news:40627971_3@newsprd01... > I can still export license from source pc to target pc. it works. how can I > re transfer license to source computer. I tried to transfer license from > target pc to source pc. but export button is not active > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

on target pc, "important. in order to continue you must obtain additional authorization. Error [4]
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

You should be guided through a process where you are presented with a "Request Code". Contact your dealer to get a repair code, they will need your serial number and request code. Once you have fixed your license on the target you can export it back to the original PC. -- Jerry Milana, Autodesk Consulting "koc" wrote in message news:40628bb3_2@newsprd01... > on target pc, "important. in order to continue you must obtain additional > authorization. > Error [4] > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

This error indicates that the license files have been deleted on this PC. For AutoCAD 2002, they are stored in the hidden folder C:\C_DILLA. You must not change anything in this folder, or else you will have to reauthorize. Broken licenses must be fixed by getting a new auth code on the PC where the license now is. Then you can use the license or re-export it. You can't fix a license by trying to import again. --Cy-- "koc" wrote in message news:40628bb3_2@newsprd01... > on target pc, "important. in order to continue you must obtain additional > authorization. > Error [4] > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report