Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license service simply ignoring Architecture package 65300ARCHDESK_F!!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
stefan.ebner
3905 Views, 7 Replies

license service simply ignoring Architecture package 65300ARCHDESK_F!!

Hi!

We´re running flexlm-servers with many Autodesk-features served (lmgrd v11.4.100.0, adskflex 2007-03-10). Until now, everything worked fine with some packages and some simple features combined in one license file.

Today, we tried to replace the feature 55800ARCHDESK_2008_0F for Architectural Desktop 2008 with the package 65300ARCHDESK_F with Architecture 2006 to 2009 included.

But whatever we try, our license servers simply ignore the new package 65300ARCHDESK_F !

When we use our existing license file with the feature 55800ARCHDESK_2008 interchanged with 65300ARCHDESK_F, the license isn´t listed within the list of licensed features:
17:34:55 (adskflex) 64500INVBUN_F (consisting of: 55000INVBUN_2008_0F
17:34:55 (adskflex) 51300INVBUN_11_0F 59300INVBUN_2009_0F 48900INVBUN_10_0F)
17:34:55 (adskflex) 41100ACD_2002_0F
(...)
(-> NO ARCHITECTURE !!!)

When we run the service with only the new package and no other features included in the license file, debug.log says:
17:32:25 (adskflex) No features to serve, exiting
17:32:25 (adskflex) EXITING DUE TO SIGNAL 27 Exit reason 4

Can anybody help us out?
Thank You!
Stefan
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: stefan.ebner

There must have been some sort of copy/paste error, or perhaps something else screwed up with your license file. Try regenerating it or running it by itself to see if anything comes up.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
stefan.ebner

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.
We already tried to run the 65300ARCHDESK_F license file by itself, in this case flexlm doesn´t even recognize that there is a license file (!?):

17:32:25 (adskflex) No features to serve, exiting
17:32:25 (adskflex) EXITING DUE TO SIGNAL 27 Exit reason 4
17:32:25 (lmgrd) adskflex exited with status 27 (No features to serve)
17:32:25 (lmgrd) adskflex daemon found no features. Please correct
17:32:25 (lmgrd) license file and re-start daemons.
17:32:25 (lmgrd)
17:32:25 (lmgrd) This may be due to the fact that you are using
17:32:25 (lmgrd) a different license file from the one you expect.
17:32:25 (lmgrd) Check to make sure that:
17:32:25 (lmgrd) C:\flexlm\Autodesk\license.lic
17:32:25 (lmgrd) is the license file you want to use.)

Flexlm just seems to ignore the entry for feature 65300ARCHDESK_F and if there is no other than the 65300ARCHDESK_F-entry, the whole license file...
:-/
Message 4 of 8
TravisNave

Yeah, in that case I would have the license file regenerated. There is clearly a problem with it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

What is the solution for this issue?

I am also facing similar issue for Autodesk floating licenses. 

Message 6 of 8
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community....

This posting is 8 years old..   You need to provide more details..  What product/version and what is your exact issue.  Things have changed in 8 years.  

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 8
TravisNave

I agree. Start a new thread and post your own images and log files. We'll get to the bottom of your problem.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you for quick response.

Issue is solved now.

We have requested to generate new license file based on Mac address instead of VMware ID. So it worked!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report