Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

licence instability 2007LT

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
stevep100
251 Views, 6 Replies

licence instability 2007LT

I'm running windows 7 on intel 5 processors and my 2007LT has just told me that the licence needs to be verified and that I have exceeded the permitted number of activations. The PC is new after my previous one failed but I don't really want to upgrade software unless I have to in the current economic climate. Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: stevep100

You will have to call and activate your license instead of doing it at startup: not a big deal for most users with the same issue.

Message 3 of 7
stevep100
in reply to: pendean

Thanks Dean

I have done this and it ran fine for about three weeks then suddenly started a licence verification on each session start up. Also noticed on trying to re-register it tells me that I have exceeded my permitted number of activations! I didn't know there was such a thing. Will try uninstalling and reinstalling and re-registering from scratch to see if that helkps.

Message 4 of 7
pendean

Be aware that R2007 is in no way shape or form supported in Win7, which may be the ultimate problem for you.

not supported=no real fix.

Message 5 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

Hi stevep100,

Indeed pendean is correct, AutoCAD 2007 has not been tested and confirmed to be compatible with Windows 7 OS. Please refer to this link for more details on Windows 7 compatibility: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=10676494.

If you are still having activation issue, feel free to contact our Registration and Activation team at 1800-551-1490, M-F, 830am - 530pm. Alternatively, you can Private Message (PM) me your Serial Number so I can look into.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

Hi stevep100,

I have already activated your License, using the Request Code provided. You should be receiving that in your email address.

If this has resolved your issue, please click on the Accept as Solution button so it may serve as a reference for other users active in this forum.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 7
stevep100
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi again

thanks for your help, it seems to have re-activated and appears stable once more!

Regards

Steve

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report