Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventor failure to download

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
oconnelleugenema
161 Views, 1 Reply

inventor failure to download

LAST NITE, APRIL 5, ABOUT MIDNITE, I SIGNED ON AND DOWNLOADED INVENTOR SN xxx-xxxxxxxx, PROJECT xxxxxx.  I WAS ABOUT 3 HOURS INTO IT WHEN THE  BAR CLOCKED OUT(?).   I WENT  TO THE APPROX. END OF THE BAR AND CLICKED ON IT AND THE CLOCK RESUMED WITH ABOUT 20 MINUTES LEFT TO RUN.  IT FINISHED RUNNING AND SAID IT WAS COMPLETED AND ASKED IF I WANTED TO DOWNLOAD IT.  I SAID YES AND IT ASKED IF I WANTED TO UPDATE THE FILES WHICH WERE SUBJECT TO UPDATING. I SAID YES.  THEN IT CAME UP WITH A SCREEN WHICH SAID THE FILES WERE NOT COMPLETE AND THAT I SHOULD  CLOSE ALL WINDOWS AND RESTART MY COMPUTER.  I DID AND COULD NOT FIND THE TEMP(?) FILE TO RESTART.   MY PROFILE SAID THAT INVENTOR IS DOWNLOADED BUT NOT ACTIVATED....  I CAN'T FIND IT.  I GAVE UP AT 5:OO A.M. IN FRUSTRATION.  I DON'T HAVE IT ON MY DESKTOP OR LIST OF PROGRAMS.  PLEASE HELP ME AND ALSO GIVE ME THE ACTIVATION CODE. 

GENE

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Please do not post serial numbers or other personal information in this forum. It is an open discussion forum and not a portal for direct Autodesk support. 

I have notified the Discussion Admin to edit your contect. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report