Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

instlation conncetion failure on all inventors windows 7

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nascar198824
254 Views, 3 Replies

instlation conncetion failure on all inventors windows 7

for the past 2 days i have been trying to install sutdent Autodesk Inventor Professional. i have tried 2012,2013,2014 64-bit, and 2012 32-bit (using windows 7 64 bit, meets all requirments) but every single time if i try to install now, download now (i got the DRM manager to work) and broswer download (over an hour of waiting 😠 )  and i awalys get a connection failure. i have heard about ports and firewall, but i cant find it now, but i have tried reinstalling and such. anybody else have ideas for me to try?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: nascar198824

So all these computers are trying to download using one location's Internet connection? Explain if you are going through a server, or just a router.
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave

Try downloading your software thru Matt, the virtual assistant and see if you get the same problem.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
dembkod

nascar198824,

Hello. There are scores of settings that could be causing grief with your particular download. Use the Virtual Agent to get a complete installer to avoid this message altogether.

1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
  2. At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support" click "Customer Service"
  3. Click the "Ask" button for the "Virtual Agent"
  4. Once the Virtual Agent opens, click "Downloading and Installation"
  5. Click "Software Download links"
  6. Click "I need to redownload my product"
  7. Select the appropriate product and download

Also, do yourself a favor and if you are on a wireless network, plug in. If you have any other internet programs running or downloading, turn them off.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report