Installation & Licensing

bidigare354
Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

installing autocad programs student

198 Views, 1 Replies
07-25-2011 08:16 PM

hello, when I download autodesk inventor (after selecting language and os type) I go to a page telling me the serial number, product key, and the blue loading bar telling me how long it will take to download the software. The problem is when the download is done it tells me do you want to run y3e3u8983y3r3y893dh893 file (or something like that) and my computer can not reconize the file type, can anyone help me? thank you in advance! 

Product Support
avto
Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

Re: installing autocad programs student

07-27-2011 03:10 PM in reply to: bidigare354

Please have a look at the following post, you may find the answer there.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/After-The-Download-of-3dsMax/td-p/3102548

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube