Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation problem max 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mkula
2253 Views, 4 Replies

installation problem max 2013

hi, i'm a student.. studying interior design..

i'm trying to install max 2013 getting a message like this :

''the library could not be installed/uninstalled. please exit all running applications and try again.''

i tried several times but it didn't work ... hope you have the solution.. thanks...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mkula
in reply to: mkula

i solved the problem.... Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
pvillella

We're having this same issue. What was your solution?

Patrick  Villella, LEED AP
AEC Technical Consultant

Message 4 of 5
mkula
in reply to: pvillella

sorry for delay..

here is my solution : extract the content of the .exe folder that you have downloaded before (Autodesk_3ds_Max_2013_EFGKJS_Win_32bit.exe).

İnside this folder , follow this line ; Content / ADSKMaterials / 2013 / .. you 'll find 3 folders in ''2013'',  CM, ILB and ILM.. each one has a .msi file.

Manually install the .msi files ( MaterialLibrary2013.msi, BaseImageLibrary2013.msi, MediumImageLibrary2013.msi).

Then install max 2013 setup.exe. İf you take a message like this; ''there is no .msi files in this folder'' or something else, ignor this message then finish installation..  

this way worked for me ..  

sorry for my bad english... 🙂

Message 5 of 5
teo_7318

I still have problems!! the message about applications open appears also when i try to install the file mediumimagelibrary.. Can you help me??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report