Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation didn't going on and faild after time

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
marina.kempf
333 Views, 2 Replies

installation didn't going on and faild after time

I had a really strange problem with my installation of AutoCAD Architecture 2014...

When the language pack is installing, and almost completely ready installed the download rate which is seen on the installation screen drops clearly.

After about an hour the instalation failed with an error "can't installed" or something like that.

While the download rate in the installation window drops, the REAL download rate is constantely on the same niveau - full speed (on my connection).

And this download rate is caused by the "program"/"task"/etc. Akamai NetSession, which is in connection with the Installatioin of AutoCAD.

The installation failed with the same problem a few times. My OS Win8 on my PC was completely refreshed when i tried it the first time.

What is wrong with my PC and how can i install this programm ?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: marina.kempf

Rename C:\Autodesk to C:\Autodesk2

Then re-download and install AutoCAD Architecture via a Browser Download from our Virtual Agent #3 here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/quick-start-downloads.html

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
marina.kempf
in reply to: david.lau

Thans a lot!

The hint of the download-option "Browser Download" solved my problem!

I only downloaded the language pack, installed them and AutoCAD is working fine now 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report