Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
kkingarch34
445 Views, 3 Replies

installation Revit 14

Good Morning, I just downloaded revit 2014 trail version and installed it on my computer.  it keeps asking for me to enter my product information.  I just recently purchased it through my local dealer ATG. I was hoping to get a head start and relearn Revit.  The firm I am with has never used it and I am to bring them up to speed on it, but is has be about a year since I have worked on Revit.  It there a file or something I am doing wrong?

By the way I am running this on a MAC with parallel.

Thanks

Ken

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LisaDrago
in reply to: kkingarch34

Hello and Welcome to the Discussion!

Can you select use as trial (or some other wording to that fact?). Image attached...

I am going to contact the moderator to have your post moved to the installation forum to get you more help..

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 4
david.lau

Just a note about the setup of Parallels and Autodesk products.  It is noted here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/03/parallels-fusion-boot-camp-autodesk-products.html

For best performance, I would use bootcamp setup to run Revit.  Please also check out the hardware certification chart for reference.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112

David Lau
Message 4 of 4
dembkod

kkingarch34,

Hello. When you install the software, you need to enter the product information and activate. You should only need to do this once, but you need to activate. I cannot tell if you have already registered the product or not. If you register and this keeps asking to activate, it may be the MAC issue in eth above post.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report