Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install help!! cant locate Composite_2013.msi"...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CloudZELL91
1079 Views, 2 Replies

install help!! cant locate Composite_2013.msi"...

am just gonna ask if what is the problem of this.. i run the install setup of 3d max design 2013 on a 32 bit win7 OS and i cant proceed because it is looking for the "Composite 2013.msi"  but my C drive dont have a "Program Files (x86)" this is the message i got "cant locate program File(x86)/Composite/Composite_2013.msi"

... hope i choose the right 3d max,  for making a interactive 3d map of a building with a first person as a navigation.....

thanks,,,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: CloudZELL91

Is this a deployment?  Or are you trying to install a 64-bit app on a 32-bit system?  Seems odd that it would look for a 32-bit Program Files equivelent when you're already on a 32-bit machine.  Provide some more information to help shed the light on this.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: TravisNave

Can you try to redownload the software from the Virtual Agent (#3) from here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/quick-start-downloads.html

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report