Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install AutoCAD 2013 lt insert disc 1

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
martin.vanecek
64381 Views, 4 Replies

install AutoCAD 2013 lt insert disc 1

Hi

Our customer have problem with instalation package.

He download this from  subscribtion center.

After start instaltion, installer requires "insertion disc 1" (during instalation material library).

Any tips?

Thank for all

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: martin.vanecek

If you copy the entire contents of the installation media to a folder on your local hard disk drive, you will not get prompted for this. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
jake3653
in reply to: TravisNave

I have the same problem and I moved everything to my HDD and I still get the error

Message 4 of 5
jofri28
in reply to: TravisNave

ami me pasa lo mismo, y cuando lo copio todo tengo que ejecutar el instalador en el Cd?? o en la carpeta copiada???
Message 5 of 5
brahma.narayan
in reply to: jake3653

Dear,

Do not copy entire DVD as it is like DVD image. Just open ur DVD and select all files and copy it on Hard Disk with any folder name u like. then Run Setup.exe it will work surely.

Brahma Narayan Sharma

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report