Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
cjphoenix2008
351 Views, 3 Replies

instalation

ok so i try to download the files. i make sure i got the dotNet installed, get it the software downloaded, and when its extracting the files, it goes well to the very end where one single file get corrupt 4 out of 4 times and ends the extraction, telling me to uninstall and re install everything all over again. can any one please help me. i need this software for next week. this is the message i get at the end:

Extracting x64\inventor\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2011\Bin\ASMCOVR216I.dll

Extracting x64\support\InventorView\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2011\Bin\ASMCOVR216I.dll

CRC failed in x64\support\InventorView\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2011\Bin\ASMCOVR216I.dll

Unexpected end of archive

help!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

please try to unextract the file with other tool, if you still encounter the error, download the file and extract it on another machine.

Message 3 of 4

what kind of tool? not very comp savy...is there some options i can access? is that what you are saying?

Message 4 of 4

such as WinRAR 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report