Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
almaxis
1688 Views, 4 Replies

import request failed

Dear All,

I used the License Transfer Utility to transfer my license from machine to another machine. but when using the LTU to import the license, i am getting  the attached message please check it up . 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: almaxis

It's possible that your 2013 product was upgraded to 2014 under Subscription, and then expired.  You might want to check on that. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
almaxis
in reply to: TravisNave

No travis it still 2013 version in both (the 2 PCs) but when I was doing the importing, the LTU try to connect internet and it failed many times until i removed the proxy then it pass the test and then the new failed screen i attached before appeared so no username password page shown until now in-order to finalize the importing please advice.
Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

If you serial number expired, it is likely because your Subscription expired at some point.  If you were under Subscription about March/April, and are now expired, it automatically upgraded to 2014 for you. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
almaxis

thank you travis. i will check it up and return to you soon.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report