Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant use ¬ Tool palettes-Desgin ¬ its not active !???

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
beeko211
490 Views, 6 Replies

i cant use ¬ Tool palettes-Desgin ¬ its not active !???

hi  my problem is  i cant yse any of  Tool palettes-Desgin  { walls - door  ....ect }   

and gives me  (  in the pic. ) --->  😞

help plzzzzzzz>>> 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: beeko211

Might also try here.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Architecture/ct-p/56

For additional information, please consider using Search to assist in your resolution:

Search Autodesk.com

Search Autodesk Discussion Groups

Search Up and Ready Blog

Search Autodesk WikiHelp

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
KathyMoffa
in reply to: TravisNave

Travis,

He already posted to the ACA forum.  I suggested he post here, since he's a student and it appears to be an installation problem.   Did you look at the attached PNGs?    He's using the correct profile, and he has the correct palettes. 

Message 4 of 7
beeko211

so  what now !!  ???    😕      i have a project and must  work on it ¬!!!!?

Message 5 of 7
KathyMoffa

Maybe if you post a new message "Canceled - Educational Plot Stamp in source drawing",  someone will respond.  I think it's not being opened because it looks like a tool palette error.   Include both your pngs with the new post.   In the meantime, have you tried doing a Repair?   It's under Control Panel/Programs and Features.  Select AutoCAD Architecture 2012, and when it comes up, you will see the option to Repair. 

Message 6 of 7
beeko211
in reply to: KathyMoffa

i unistalled it and ripared it several time with cleaning  the registry files , i also  removed the autocad 2011 ,  3d max  every Autodesk program  :S    i used the same source in my friends pc  and it warks right !   

Message 7 of 7
jeffmorris

beeko211, How did you fix the problem?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report