Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to install AutoSketch on Win7 64-bit?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
danstrom
1642 Views, 1 Reply

how to install AutoSketch on Win7 64-bit?

A bit of googling turns up numerous people asking this question, but no apparent answers.

My older laptop (32-bit, Win XP SP3) just died this week and the replacement I purchased happens to be 64-bit.

I have an older version of AutoSketch -- I am unsure of the exact version at this second.

Attempting to install it on the new machine yields an error message that it is not compatible with 64-bit Win7.

Is there a way to make this install succeed?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DarrenP
in reply to: danstrom

these are the system requirements for autosketch 10: 

Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 2.2 GHz or greater512 MB RAM Microsoft Windows XP 1 GB RAM Microsoft Windows Vista 200 MB free disk space for installation 800x600 VGA display with true color Mouse, trackball, or compatible pointing device Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP1 or later) CD-ROM or DVD drive

Microsoft® Windows Vista™ or Windows® XP SP2 32-bit operating systems

i doubt you will be able to install it on a windows 7 64 bit you can install in xp mode in windows 7 pro or higher

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report