Installation & Licensing

eva.knollenburg
Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)
Accepted Solution

have autoCAD for windows, changed to MAC

177 Views, 2 Replies
11-26-2011 06:48 AM

Hello,

I have downloaded the student version of autocad for windows, it doesn't work my computer beceause it's too old. So I have to buy a new one, I think i'm going for MAC, can is use the same activation code en product key as ma windows version or what can I do? 

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

Re: have autoCAD for windows, changed to MAC

11-27-2011 05:58 PM in reply to: eva.knollenburg
Hi Eva,

Note that you cannot use the same Activation Code that you currently have for your AutoCAD for Windows, Activation Codes are unique per transaction.

We suggest that you download an AutoCAD for MAC from the Education Community and generate a new Activation Code by going through the whole Activation process.

If this resolved your issue, please click on the Accept button.

Joane Bonghanoy
roiesb
Message 3 of 3 (23 Views)

Re: have autoCAD for windows, changed to MAC

04-05-2014 06:39 AM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy
Hi, I have downloaded the student version of autocad for mac. It's working, but I'm having some trouble keeping up with my class. So, I need to install a windows version in my other computer. Can I do it, using the same activation code and product key? Or what can I do?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube