Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message (licence problem in GUI mode launch dialog message)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
thomasan09
1569 Views, 2 Replies

error message (licence problem in GUI mode launch dialog message)

Im trying to install maya2014 student version but I keep getting this message. ive uninstalled, reinstalled, and downloaded service pack3 as well. before all this accured I had a seven day trial and I believe I may have deleted or move a certain file on accident because once I did that this issue came about. there has to be a way that I can fix this. also I think if I uninstall again there has to be a way to erase everything autodesk so that when I reinstall it doesnt remeber any corrupt files or licenses.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: thomasan09

Please use Microsoft Fix It to uninstall the program.  There are instructions noted here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/06/windows-the-basics-of-using-microsoft-fix-it.html

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
thomasan09
in reply to: thomasan09

well guys I got my maya to finally work but all I can say is GEEKSQUAD is the best. I been dealing with this error 20 gor three weeks now going thru numerous suggestions and I finally said might as well let them fix it since I have their support and sure enough they did.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report