Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message : can't find entry point in MSVCP90.dll

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
freddy.deroost
1259 Views, 5 Replies

error message : can't find entry point in MSVCP90.dll

Until friday last week i could work with acad 2012 and acad architecture 2012., both where licened.

When i wanted to use the programs yesterday i got when i started the program  : can't find entry point in MSVCP90.dll.

i did update from the programs but always same problem.

I uninstalled all the software and reinstalled it ( acad 2012), always same problem.

The files *.dll are in the wright folder , after the uninstallation of the soft , i gave these *.dll an other ( old  <> dll)extention, and also placed them in another map on the computer.

After reïnstallation of the program there where new *.dll in the folder.

i did also export from the licence and after reïnstallation import , but always same result  (see error on top)

can anyone help me what happend ?

thanks

freddy

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: freddy.deroost

Possibly a Windows Update or other system change hosed you.  You might try a System Restore back to last week when it worked and see if that clears your issue. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
freddy.deroost
in reply to: TravisNave

Hey,

i did yesterday evening a system restore ,( 1 week back) but same problem.

I did also a virus check, register cleaning,  but problem stayed.

At the end of the day i installed the program on an other pc ( also windows xp) and it worked, i hope this evening it will work farder.

I tested all other programs on that pc and they all work fine without trouble, so it's only acad and acad architecture that gives me problems.

i looked also tot the versions off the .Dll and there are all dated from last year.

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: freddy.deroost

You might uninstall your Visual C++ 2008 and reinstall it from Microsoft.  It's definitely hosed. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6

Thank you,

i did a download of the Visual C++ 2008 software and reïnstalled it ( the program asked me to repair or to reinstall it)

i did a repair and after that everything worked fine.

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: TravisNave

Excellent.  Glad you are up and running.  Don't forget to mark the post as an accepted solution so that others who have this problem can quickly find the answer as well.  Thanks!

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report